Supporting Department is the competent authority for logistics at NUDT, the seven main responsibilities of which are to:
1. Formulate the logistics construction programs and plans.
2. Provide support in finance, medical care, housing facilities, water and electricity supply, transport, financial auditing, health care, family planning, etc.
3. Provide support in funds, materials, oil, etc.
4. Manage the infrastructure, environment protection, landscaping, sanitary service, etc.
5. Manage university enterprises and employees.
6. Administer routine work of the administrative departments of NUDT.
7. Continue to improve services and facilities.